Hello! We are glad you’re here. This community was built because it is difficult to be a woman over 40 and/or an empty nester in this day and age. You spend 20 or so years raising your children. You worry about them constantly, work to give them every thing you can afford, and raise them to be the best they can be. But just when they get older, more self-sufficient and parenting gets a bit easier, they MOVE out & you get fired. Even though they can never really fire you and you will still worry about them. That’s what it feels like!
Some women are forced to deal with leaving kids and a leaving husband. Midlife divorce rates are higher than ever now.
So the question is: What do you do with your life now?
We are here to help you figure it out. We want to support each other while we transition to a very different time in our lives. This can be a very sad, depressing time for most women. But you will rarely find the support you need during this period in your life. But we are working to change that. We are a young website so we don’t have everything figured out but we’re going to start with:
- articles about empty-nesting, midlife divorce and how to deal
- Information and resources for changing or starting a new career
- Tips, tricks and hints about physical and mental health
- A forum for women to chat, offer support and resources from experts, and women who have gone thru what you are dealing with right now.
- Virtual support meetings, and groups for women with similar interests/concerns
These are just a few ideas we plan to implement. We hope you’ll visit often and engage with us.
If you have comments, questions, or suggestions, you can email us here: email@example.com
Thank you for reading!
If you have questions, comments or would like to join us, please fill out the form below: